If you want great SEO, it's good to submit your site with Google. You do that through the Google Search Console. Here is how to do it.
1. Login to the Google Search Console
You might need to log into your Google / Gmail account
2. Click "Add Property → Add Property in the upper left
3. Enter your domain name under URL fix
In the second column, under URL prefix, enter your domain as https://www.yourdomain.com (obviously replacing it with your domain name). If you use a subdomain like podcast, enter https://podcast.yourdomain.com
4. Choose your verification method
The two easiest verification methods are Google Analytics or HTML Tag.
5. (option 1) If you have already set up Google Analytics with your Podpage, use the Google Analytics method. It will verify the page immediately.
Just click verify and it should connect your site.
5. (option 2) If you have not set up Google Analytics, then choose HTML tag.
Copy the <meta name=...> information
Go to Podpage dashboard → Website → Custom Code.
Paste the information from above into the Custom <HEAD> Code
Then click Verify in Search Console